The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

No Matter Who In the Family Abuses or Persecutes Me, I Won't Be Quiet or Self Defenseless Anymore

I'm not a Chamberlain. I'm not a Dubeck. In fact, Great-Grandma Gaydos was enough of an American Chamberlain and kapo, and she cost many of our family members' lives by refusing to help them make aliyah. As for Dubeck, he led then Czechoslovakia but cowed to the then USSR, making Czechoslovakia a USSR state-- part of which made life harder for remaining Ashkenazic Jews in the Diaspora, my Anusi mishpacha included.

I will do as Great-Grandma Czarnecki did-- "talk about it". "It" is our family history; good, bad, and ugly, and redeemable and irredeemable. I'm not going to lie or stay silent when I find something out if I don't have to (and there are two matters which I wish that I could discuss; but for the sake of the family members who told me of the matters, I am keeping quiet until they talk about them or let me talk about them).

I will not be abused, persecuted, threatened, or otherwise mistreated (Matt, Marcela, and others, pay attention; you will find me defending myself against any tactic that you try to use against me. Jesus-- Yeshua veyn kol 'am-- defended Himself and turned the other cheek, not only turned the other cheek.). I will not be silent about any matter that comes to light because of another family member or another person: if the matter needs to be confirmed, I'll confirm it; if denied, I'll deny it. I'm going to be truthful whether you like it or not.

And if being truthful includes boycotting the professionals in our family for being untruthful, abusive, or otherwise inappropriate, so be it.  

No comments: