The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I'm Going To Rest the Family Matters With This Much...

If you'd prefer kisses of an enemy over faithful wounds of a friend, you'll have to deal with continuing the inquity of past generations down to the next generation; and when the pieces fall, who knows if I'll be there to help pick them up?

I might be dead; I might be there but not want to help you; I may've wiped you all together out of my concious memory. You don't know what tomorrow, even the next yoctosecond, holds -- look what happened to Patrice O'Neal.

If and when you're ready to talk like Great-Grandma Czarnecki was, I can't guarantee that I'll be there; but G-d will be there.

No comments: