I've written similar words before, and I—as a Jewish Christian and person with Cerebral Palsy that is comrbid with mental illnesses—have received even Anti-Semitic and other—including ableist—threats to basically speak for the following words:
If Trump and Reince win—and, for whatever reason, Trump's and Reince's willing extension known as Pence wins—I will willingly die in one of Trump's and Reince's murder camps if I must. "If I must", meanwhile, means "if I can't make aliyah or immigrate to Canada"—unless I'm very blessed, I doubt that hiding will do me any good if I can't make aliyah or otherwise flee the U.S. if Trump wins.
Since—even though I'm a laywoman—I've been one of the outspoken "Never Trump" people, I'm pretty sure that Trump, Reince, and Pence will have me on at least a—so to speak—"small fry" section of a hit list. After all, for example:
- I'm a Jewish Christian, and being a Jew alone has caused Anti-Semitic Donald Trump—a lauder of My New Order, a friend of David Duke, and a slanderer of the Republican Jewish Coalition.
- I have Cerebral Palsy and—comorbid with Cerebral Palsy—Obsessive Compulsive Disorder/Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, and Attention Deficit Disorder. Given that Trump is—for a lack of better terminology—a posthumous disciple of the Nazis and hates Sergei Kovaleski, he will go after me.
- One threat that I received from an obvious Trump voter: "As a physically fit German American, I can think of a place for you."
- A threat from a Colin Kaepernick supporter whom clearly shares sentiments with Trump read something along the lines of, "Hitler details why [Jews are at the top of the crime-victims list] in Mein Kampf."
- Trump attacked Marco Rubio because he is Hispanic, and I've made clear that I'll write in the should've-been-GOP-VP-nominee Marco Rubio
- Trump attacked John Kasich by, e.g., falsely linking to him to George Soros, and I've made clear that I'll write in the should've-been-GOP-POTUS-nominee John Kasich.
- Given the two points mention above, Hispanophobic and Slavophobic* Trump will have no problem going after a person—let alone a Jewish-American woman—whom has been vocal about supporting a Hispanic-and-Czech-American GOP ticket, let alone a conservative Hispanic-and-Czech-American GOP ticket. By the way, keep in mind that the National Socialists—contrary to revisionist history—were Far Leftists, and that is why revisionists paint the Nazis as Far Right, conservatives like Rubio and Kasich as RINOs, and Trump as Reaganesque: revisionists who are promoting Trump have the goal of obscuring Modern Conservatism/Classical Liberalism and Classical Conservatism/Modern Liberalism, pushing one form of Far Leftism against another form of Far Leftism—a la Naziism against Stalinism, and then later blaming the right if push comes to shove—and sadly, Trump does like on track to win if Reince stays as the GOP Chairman.
As I've also said before, I and others will at least have the pleasure of being considered martyrs of the will-be-modern-Weimar-Republic-equivalent if Trump becomes POTUS—mind you that the pleasure will be posthumous, as it was for those whom warned about the Nazis.
*By the way, the equally-Anti-Semitic wife of Donald Trump is a Balkaner, not a Slav—Slavs and Balkaners are as different from each other as Jews and Arabs are. Also, Jews in Eastern Europe and Southeastern Europe are separated along Ashkenazi and Sephardic lines—I know this because, e.g., my father's paternal grandmother was a descendant of the Legradi Family, whom have roots in the kehillah that was in Legrad, and Croatian Jews are considered Sephardic Jews.