This isn't even like last time—it's far worse. If the threat of a government shutdown becomes a reality, it won't be only three days. We'll also no longer have a republic as we know it. Think about this:
- *****'s definition of "great people" is far different than the definition of "great people".
- "When Mexico sends its people" (emphasis mine): he's going even as far as to allege to Mexico is involved in a conspiracy to send illegal immigrants, and he's saying "When Mexico sends its people"—not anything like, "When some people illegally emigrate from Mexico"—and he sees all Mexicans as inherently evil.
- He met with his puppet Putin in Helsinki, in notoriously-Nazi-collaborating Finland—and this isn't to mention what one of his shills wrote in the CIA Factbook (Incidentally, one can tell what known ***** supporter John Schnatter also thinks of Jews when they read the exact wording that I quoted in my open letter to him and *****.). He also invited him to the White House, and he has a relationship with a Putin ally and another notorious Anti Semite: Kim Jong-Un.
- He has a "Secretary of Education" whom is taking actions such as rolling back the ADA¹.
- He supports Anti-Zionist, Haredi-supporting, and currently-being-investigated Prime Minister(?) Benjamin Netanyahu—and speaking of which, you have to wonder if "Bibi" was legally elected, as (for example) the coalition of Shas, Agudat Yisra'el, and allies of Shas and Agudat Yisra'el have no problem intimidating others (and, being as sexist as they are, they certainly had no problem pathetically trying to intimdate the Women Of the Wall at the Kotel recently—they even went to try to drown out Torah and siddur readings with whistles and blarings of loudspeakers). Also by the way, Agudat Yisra'el began as an Anti-Zionist party in the Diaspora and now runs institutions such as the Interior Ministry in Israel—and this has become increasingly so with Netanyahu's Likud as the majority party in the Knesset.
- He has literally threatened a war with Iran (another Putin ally, might I add)—and the United States certainly does not need a nuclear war right now, much less at all.
- He has either allowed or even made the NPS give White Supremacists a permit to rally outside of the White House.
Those are just examples, by the way—and more reasons why Special Counselor Mueller's indicting of ***** as soon as possible is imperative.
¹PS That I found about its 28th anniversary in an email and even had to make a card partly to raise awareness about it is pathetic—and ableism seems to be even increasing in society.