Congratulations to Gio Managadze on the following:
- Proving to be an aspiring D****d Tr**p.
- Insulting UMD and other UMD University System Students And Alumni (myself included)
- Aiding and abetting the propagators of the excuse and misconception that sociopathy and narcissism are mental illnesses as opposed to evil and egoism.
- Aiding and abetting the propagators of the ageist stereotype that Millennials are Me-llennials.
- Getting your first real legal experience—looking at charges of first-degree criminal libel, theft via embezzlement and misappropriation, fraud, and conspiracy to commit all of the acts thereof—your parents and UMD have every right to press criminal-libel, fraud, and conspiracy charges against you; and your parents charges of theft via embezzlement and misappropriation against you.
- Getting sued along with getting criminally charged, and having either the lawsuit used against you in Prince George's County Circuit Court or the verdict in "Maryland v. Managadze" used against you in "Managadze, University Of Maryland, et. al. v. Managadze".
- Finding yourself in Prince George's County Correctional Center sometime down the road, and having a well-known criminal history and record thereof.
- Ending up as an equivalent of the guy whom berated the Chick-Fil-A® employee.
You've found yourself, alright—and you've found yourself headed down a path to being a self-made indigent prison inmate and litigatee, and a self-made and infamous loner whom lives a life of torment and misery.