- Embarrassing the U.S. internationally (i.e., in the United Kingdom) was wrong (and that goes for the Jaguars, too).
- I have paternal roots in Pennsylvania (and regardless of whom likes it or hates it, Jewish roots where my ancestors felt safer as Anusim in the U.S. than as Anusim or open Jews in Europe. As a Jew, then, I have to ask fellow Jews and others to remember that we'd all have to kneel if every persecuted group had to kneel—even WASPs aren't exactly as White as they'd like to think. Besides, one of the great Phillies players was Jewish—his father and one of my great-great-grandmothers were maternal siblings through Anna Haszlinsky Uszinskyova nee Jasova.).
- On the note in Point Two: if any group should be kneeling, Jews should be. However, regardless of our various beliefs—as a Jew is a Jew regardless of whether he or she is religiously traditionally Jewish, Buddhist, or something else—many (if not most) of us have been able to recognize that the "Judeo-Christian" country that the U.S. is often actually not has been—at least up to this point—one of the Diaspora safehavens for Jews and allies of Jews compared to multiple countries throughout history.
- This is (as I recall) another loss in a row for the Ravens since the Ravens-Jaguars game (Divine Justice against the Ravens for being ingrates?).
- I might root again for the Ravens when I see the Ravens players kneeling for the Baltimore Police and not Freddie Gray or other criminals, such as the toadie of a certain late priest—since they're kneeling for one criminal, they're kneeling for other criminals.
My About.Me Page
Facebook and Google Page
Talk To Me on Fold3!
Monday, October 23, 2017
Sunday, October 8, 2017
- Colin Kaepernick: at least Colin Kaepernick admitted that his only motive for standing for "The Star Spangled Banner" in the future is to be readmitted into the NFL (which he will likely not be after his girlfriend's racist meme re Ray Lewis, anyway).
- Harvey Weinstein, whom's actually not even sorry—and he just got fired from his own company!
- Dove®—they're sorry that they got caught sending a "Black is dirty; White is clean" message (as, by the way, I tried to explain to my mother and reexplain after she watched a YouTube video of another person saying what I said—and I don't care whom the third person was. She could've been another White person for all that I know, given Dove's racism.).