- Work with other #NeverTrump Republican and decent Democrats (and neither-Republican-nor-Democratic voters) to vote in Republicans and Democrats (and neither-Republican-nor-Democratic candidates) whom are #NeverTrump Republicans and Democrats, and reelect Republicans and Democrats (and neither-Republican-nor-Democratic public officials) whom have been #NeverTrump Republicans and Democrats from the beginning.
- If you must, do a write-in vote. To write in someone rather than vote for anyone whom supports ***** is not wasting a vote. As for especially Jews and Christians, and Jewish Christians, we know our votes are thus ultimately not wasted because our Redeemer lives and that we will stand before Him to account for it (cf. Job 19:25-27, Psalm 9:5, 9; Psalm 98:9).
- Support Special Counselor Mueller in his probe against *****.
- Call (forgive the language) bullshit when you see it, and do not stoop to the level of *****ites or engage in conspiracy theories when you call it.
- Try to report as much TOS-violating content as possible on Twitter, Facebook, and other social media, whether the content is posted by *****ites or #NeverTrump people. Also post and share relevant news articles, posts, and tweets, and other relevant content to inform and remind people that, for example, Special Counselor Mueller is investigating ***** for a reason.
- Sign petitions, write to Congresspersons, etc. as much as possible to support causes such as asking Congress to support Special Counselor Mueller.
- If you can, volunteer on campaigns and for GOTV initiatives, organize peaceful rallies and protests when rallies and protests are necessary, and engage in other republican and democratic activities—the United States nowadays is a republic with both republican and democratic elements, and the late Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. stated the following as he worked to help make the United States a republic that was republican and democratic for all:
"Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom. A man can't ride you unless your back is bent."