Let's just that "Momma" was very unhappy with:
- Reilly running downstairs when "Momma" explicitly told her to stay while she had to "go potty".
- "Mom-Mom" blaming her instead of disobedient Reilly for that, and even despite "Momma" warning "Mom-Mom" that Reilly might have to "go potty" during the night because she inexplicably drank quite an amount of water even for her to drink before "night-nights" time—and Reilly normally doesn't drink as much water as she should in the first place!
- Reilly running downstairs when "Momma" explicitly told her to stay while she had to "go potty" a third time, despite that she actually did stay the second time that "Momma" had to go.
- The about-one-hour refusal of Reilly to go back upstairs, let alone let "Momma" get her harness and leash on her to do so because she wouldn't do so without it—she even would play go-to-the-hallway-gate-then-run-away games!
- "Mom-Mom" once again blaming her instead of disobedient Reilly for that, and also getting mad at her for not taking Reilly "potty"...at about 4:11 at night, when "Momma" has Cerebral Palsy and is (as she's explained to Reilly) "not as strong as 'Mom-Mom' and 'Auntie Michelle'"), and Reilly didn't "go potty" the first time that she ran downstairs and "Mom-Mom" took her to "go potty"!
- "Zeh hayah 'erev v'zeh hayah boker" meant that day for "Momma" that she was very sleepy in the boker quite due in part to the about-one-hour chase that occurred during the 'erev.
- That Reilly now has to wear her harness and leash for a while every time that "Momma" has to "go potty", and with the leash loop put around one of the bedposts so that she doesn't run downstairs when "Momma" opens the bedroom door!