The short answer is, "Why not?" The long answer includes that:
- So far, Reilly is "Momma"'s only child in any sense—whether a fur child or a human child—and firstborn "dogter".
- Having updated pictures of Reilly and Camille for "Momma"/"Auntie Nicole" to share with others gives "Momma"/"Auntie Nicole"—among, admittedly, other things¹— a chance to share holidays' and other occasions' greetings on behalf of herself, Reilly, and Camille.
- At least somebody has to love holidays' and other occasions' greetings from (or at least on behalf of) Reilly and Camille.
By the way, "Momma"/"Auntie Nicole" plans to make a "Happy Autumn" card for everyone (including September babies and half-year babies whom saw the last card) that's a joint "Happy Autumn Shabbat" card.
לשבת בראש הסתיו טובה לכולם מ"אמא" וראילי!
(Happy Beginning Of Autumn Shabbat From "Momma" and Reilly!)
¹ Including :
- Writing fodder—as photography and cardmaking are visual forms of writing (since, after all, "a picture speaks 1,000 words"), as opposed to phonetic writing (Even hybrid forms of visual and phonetic writing—i.e., "videophonetic"(?) writing—such as hieroglyphics fall into the category of phonetic writing as one of the categories by which they can be classified. By the way, "Momma"/"Auntie Nicole" found out Reilly's and Camille's first names in hieroglyphics—though given that Ancient Egypt generally worshipped cats, this maybe would not amuse Reilly or Camille.
- For family, friends, and others to be among the people whom see them (Who could resist wanting to have Reilly as a "dogter", for example and by the way?). Also, "Momma" did send one card to someone early once; so, she occasionally likes making special cards.