Since WaterGuardCP on YouTube did ask me "Please put subtitles" on one of my videos, I figure that transcripting videos will just be better for a couple of reasons. The reasons include:
- I've had people suggest that I write what I want to say before.
- Writing out what I want to say first is practice for when I have to do what I have to do if and when I'm a political commentator, or public speaker, or whatever else.
- There are sometimes audio problems in my YouTube videos.
- I type blog entries as video descriptions for many of my videos, anyway.
- There are deaf and other hearing-impaired people who I have to consider.
- I may get more blog views, anyway.
- I'll have general writing practice, since I have to write a copious amount at my education level, anyway.