.This👇 and also it's not a coincidence that Trump had to drop missiles so suddenly before all the intell was collected. https://t.co/W1YO3Uwc5a— Lessa (@LessaT) April 11, 2017
Remember that I said that Putin was either saving face, facing his Ribbentrop-Molotov moment, or helping Trump divert?
This is either a save-face, help-Tr**p-divert, or sort-of-Ribbentrop-Molotov-equivalent moment for Putin.— N.V. Mara Czarnecki (@Nickidewbear) April 7, 2017
Putin and Assad may indeed have collaborated with Tr**p (which I wondered about, although I knew some would think that I was no better than the 9/11 "truthers"). After all, Tr**p draws parallels to, besides ******, FDR as Putin does to Stalin and Assad to, perhaps, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem at the time of the Holocaust in Germany:
- Neither FDR nor Stalin cared about the Jews.
- Stalin had his own "Final Solution", just like Haman had his gallows and Pharaoh had his plans to enslave us and commit ethnocide via Anti-Semitic androcide and Egyptocentric patrilinealist natalism.
- Assad is clearly an Alawite Islamist who works with Sunni Islamists, and the Grand Mufti was a Sunni Islamist.
- The "S.S. St. Louis" incident happened under FDR, as happened the turning away of a rabbinic delegation in October 1943.
- FDR's VP-turned-POTUS, Harry "'I am Cyrus'" Truman, hired "former" Nazis to work against the Soviets (PS WADR, no, Mr. Truman; you were not Cyrus—and you were neither any type of Nebuchadnezzar nor Artaxerxes—neither Cyrus nor Artaxerxes hired Nazi equivalents whom wanted to go after us and do what they considered to be, as the slur and threat goes nowadays, "finish[ing] the job"—slurs and threats of which I have received equivalents. You were perhaps some Pseudo-Cyrus Pharaoh whose evil got used for good—you got many of us to be able to make aliyah to a refounded Israel, and your plan to hire Nazis and not really participate in the capture of justice-evading Nazis in speedy Nuremburg trials is seen only as another thwarted-by-God plan to get us all into one place and then murder us—nice, or perhaps not-so-nice, try, though.)
By the way, where was Trump offering aid to El-Sisi after the Palm Sunday bombings committed by Da'esh instead of just having "confidence that [El-Sisi] will handle [the] situation properly"?