- Reilly and Camille ate "nasties" such as bird food, notwithstanding the snow or "Mom-Mom"'s explicit instructions to not eat the bird food.
- They enjoyed running in the snow, chasing snowballs that "Auntie Michelle"/"Mimi" threw.
- Camille did not want to come inside, in contrast to unusually-obedient Reilly.
- "Momma"/"Auntie Nicole" had to stay on the porch to photograph and videograph Reilly's and Camille's snow day.
- Trying to get all of the pictures into another way to document it flared up "Momma"'s ADD, etc. severely.
- "Momma" and Reilly hope that Reilly's possible "Daddy" got through Snowstorm Stella safely and warmly, since Stella hit and may continue to hit the area in which he lives. "Momma" and Reilly also wish other loved ones in that area—including distant family—safety and warmth as Winter 2016-2017 wraps up with it's last hurrah!