- Resentment from your business' customers.
- Resentment from many of your employees.
- A crony- and pseudo-capitalist (since crony capitalism always is pseudo capitalist in) nature in your economy.
- A workplace culture of low morale, less and cheapened productivity, and mafiosoism.
- A stagnating and declining customer base.
- Eventual risk on your bottom line, whether the risk hits overnight or precipitously comes down on your bottom line.
- Fair and just removal from your unfairly-gained-in-the-first-place CEO position, in the same way that you unfairly fired those whom were testifying in a probe against you and your immoral, unethical, and illegal business practices; and prosecution against you because of your criminal and unscrupulous acts.
After the demonstration of all that Donald Trump has sowed (with the firing of James Comey being the final bad seed sowed), Donald Trump will absolutely reap getting impeached, removed from office, and prosecuted. Take a lesson from Donald Trump, then: criminality and unscrupulousness pays from your account, and you will be held to account. Especially no unearned executive privilege saves you from that, since earned executive privilege has saved other corrupt CEOs and executives when they've lost the right to it.