The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I Urged a Boycott of My Cousin Matt Turner (mjturner916), So To Be Fair...

I'm going to urge a boycott of another cousin: fashion designer Marcela J. Danilowicz. The following conversation and explanatory posts will underscore why:


Hi you need to delete my name from all of the posts you made on urban dictionary, I cannot have anything like that on the Internet because of work, please do it now or I will contact urban dictionary and my lawyer.


There's no way that I can delete those posts-- I tried to, but I can't. I, with all due respect, see no reason to contact your lawyer. However, I can see reasons for you to contact Urban Dictionary.

Thank you for letting me know about the consequences of the posts ahead of time before any adverse action was taken.



Why did you write these posts. You are fucking psycho.


22 hours ago
Nicole Czarnecki

If you feel that way, then you shouldn't have added me as a friend or acknowledged me as a relative in the first. Also, everything that I wrote is true to the best of my knowledge.

There is no lie whatsoever in the Urban Dictionary posts, which read as follows...

Never mind. She did contact Urban Dictionary. If she contacts her lawyer, I myself will contact a lawyer in turn and work to have those Urban Dictionary posts reinstated. She has no legitimate case, and no legitimacy shall be given to her. I simply explained the etymology and history of Danilowicz, of Czarnecki (Chernetski), and of my family history in connection to those two-- in which she was mentioned as an aspiring fashion designer and a relative of mine.

As hard as boycotting and encouraging boycotts of family members is; immoral, unethical, and otherwise-inappropriate behavior will and should not be encouraged by me, or encouraged by anyone else. Boycotting mjturner916 and Marcela J. Danilowicz as, respectively, a musician and a designer will show that the public (including family members) will not tolerate or accept immoral, unethical, and otherwise-inappropriate-- including unjust-- treatment of family members or others by professionals in any field, including music and fashion design.


No comments: