The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Saturday, November 5, 2011

I Guarantee That Some Relatives Are Reading This Blog And Not Coming Forward And/Or Introducing Themselves

I know that my dad and others read this (Hey, Dad; I'm not going to retract that Pop-Pop's a murderer just because you refuse to give me copies of the family pictures. And I know that Social Security law stipulates that regardless, you always put the address of the beneficiaree-- not the POA, the exectutor of the will, or anyone else. And Aunt Mary told me the facts of the case; I put them together and came up with second-degree murder with murder-malice theory and Social Security fraud-- which, by the way, is how I knew that he intended to get rid of Great-Grandma Czarnecki and make her death as painful as possible.

(Also, not thanks for not telling me that Great-Grandaunt Helen died in 2008, which I found out a way while back through the internet. I'd like to know who else has died and you haven't told me. I know that some Gaydos cousins and others have.).

As for the relatives who I haven't met yet, Shabbat Shalom v'Shalom. I'm sorry that our side of the family is particularly meshuga, and I deeply apologize to the Rusznyaks for Mary Rusnak Gaydos and Janet Rozzi. If Great-Grandma Gaydos could've been tried at Nuremburg for refusing to write back to Vilmosz et. al., let me know: Fredi, Sandor, Miklosz, and the other Rusznyaks who were murdered did not deserve to die like that, nor did Tibor deserve to feel that guilt for surviving. They all should've been able to make aliyah to Tel Aviv and other cities with our help and unscathed, or at least been able to come here like Tibor did-- even if they never talked to us, like Tibor understandably did not because of Great-Grandma Gaydos' actions toward your side of the family.

If you want to meet me or introduce yourself or come forward, e-mail me. I'm willing to talk.

No comments: