The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I Want Dad, Pop-Pop, and Certain Others To Know That They're Dead To Me Until...

They do teshuvah for the pain, hurt, etc. that they've caused themselves and others by denying and/or defending Great-Grandma Gaydos' kapoesque behavior; Great-Grandma Czarnecki's second-degree, murder-malice murder at the hands of Pop-Pop, the pain that they've caused me, Aunt Mary, etc.. To let Dad know that I said the Kaddish for him is the right thing to do. I've only gone not so far as to mark him as deceased on the family tree on Ancestry-- and any other Jew who was in my position may well have done that after saying Kaddish.

So, Dad, Pop-Pop, Janet Rozzi, Grandma, and others (You know who you are.), you are dead to me and in the same company as Great-Grandma Gaydos; as well as viewed by me as Great-Great-Granddad Rusnak's parents were viewed by Yoshua Rusnak-- dead, gone, metim.

No comments: