The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm Actually Surprised By How Far- and Quickly-Reaching My Blog Is...

Pageviews today
118
Pageviews yesterday
93
Pageviews last month
1,884
Pageviews all time history
4,649
Don't track your own pageviews
 
 
 
 
Posts
Nov 22, 2011
3 Pageviews
 
Referring URLs
Referring Sites


Pageviews by Countries
United States
9
Pageviews by Browsers
Internet Explorer
6 (66%)
Firefox
3 (33%)
Pageviews by Operating Systems
Windows
7 (77%)
Linux
2 (22%)


Some of my own views are auto-browser counted (but not on my browser at home. Only RevolverMaps doesn't have a way to not count my own views, as far as I know.).

And I wonder why more people don't like my Facebook page. I'm not asking only those who agree with my views to "Like" my page. I'm just asking for haters, spammers, etc. to not "Like" my page. Many of the people who "Like" my page and are Facebook Friends with me, follow me on Twitter, and subscribe to and are Friends with me on YouTube disagree with at least quite a few of my views.

No comments: