The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I Could But Won't Be Submitting My Sister to Masada2000's Infamous List (For Right Now)...

I ran into some errors on my computer, which I took as a sign. Meanwhile, I don't see how a Jew with relatives in Tel Aviv who were already betrayed by her kapo great-grandmother (Mary Rusnak Gaydos, whose name I absolutely submitted to Masada2000.org) is okay with betraying her relatives again. Voting for Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) is an ultimate betrayal of Israel.

What Congressional approval does Ron Paul need to help Israel fight Iran? Isn't blessing Israel more important than listening to Congress? George W. Bush thought so when he declared war against Kabul (Afghanistan and Pakistan, cf. 1 Kings 9:13). George W. Bush blessed the memory of Dana Falkenberg and blessed Dana Falkenberg's people and country when he had Israel's greatest and then-freshly-wounded ally invade Kabul.

Why would Ron Paul ever listen to one Self-Hating Mossad agent and withdraw support from Israel? By the way, Ron Paul could never get away with saying that on FOX News-- Self-Hating Wolf Blitzer let him get away with saying that (as my sister told me. I don't watch or support Anti Semitic, though I'll glance at it from time to time at school since it's on the cafeteria TVs, anyway; and all I see on CNN is Far Leftism and Anti Semitism).

Ron Paul had better not be a Self-Hating Jew-- or Jewish for that matter, anyway-- because he will be particularly cursed if he is:

1 Now the LORD had said to Abram:

Get out [Lekh Lekha] of your country,
From your family
And from your father’s house,
To a land that I will show you.
2 I will make you a great nation;
I will bless you
And make your name great;
And you shall be a blessing.
3 I will bless those who bless you,
And I will curse him who curses you;
And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

No comments: