The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Friday, November 11, 2011

I'm Not the Most Prolific or Popular Blogger, But...

I generate some fans, followers (official and unofficial), and even some haters and trolls. I blog enough to get my point across and reach what audience I can, and I can say even what my mom and sister don't like that I say here (and my mom doesn't like half of the stuff that I say). So, as long as I have enough of an audience who's reading my points (provided that they find my blog in ethical, moral, and legal ways) and can have a space to avoid my mom's and sister's radars, I'm content.

No comments: