The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Monday, November 28, 2011

Maybe If I Were As Famous As Krystal Keith, I Could Get My Stats Project Done...

A little wry and self-depreciating humor. I still can't get the 50 votes that I need for today/tomorrow (Kislev 3/November 29). Besides, I was signed up for Statistics by my mom (Not that I had a choice, anyway.). If I wanted to be a mathematician or pollster, I would've majored in Math or Math with a Concentration in Statistics and Political Science.

But I've seen where other Stats students get over 1,000 votes for their Stats projects, and they're not even famous. Why can't I get at least 50 votes? I failed my first project because I couldn't get the 20 votes needed then. As I said, maybe if I were as famous as Krystal Keith, I could get my Stats project done...

She has a famous dad and has had a privileged life, though; and is part of why people find my blog, anyway. Me, I've had a thorn-in-the-flesh life and an infamous granddad-- anyone who knows or at least knows about Jack Czarnecki either considers me a pariah or wants to strangle him and me alike (I get the blame for exposing Pop-Pop for being a Self-Hating Jew who had hutzpah to serve tax papers to Richard Nixon while hiding his Jewishness, and then later murder his Jewish mother. Isn't that nice?).

Count your blessings, Krystal Keith-- and don't become like your dad, please. I used to be a fan of his until he went down that "Stays In Mexico", "White Trash With Money", and "Red Solo Cup" road. And please be actually "country as cornbread" as your dad says that you are-- not what he considers "country" nowadays.

No comments: