The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Monday, November 28, 2011

And Here Comes the Mark Off on My Project (Surprise; Surprise...)

Many people seeing this have already heard about me via Jack and Greg Czarnecki (Thanks for getting my project marked off, you two. You've said that you read this blog; and I know that you're snidly reading this and seeing how else your estranged granddaughter and daughter can fail all the more.). I already acknowledge that I'm the pariah of the family-- from getting defriending because I brought up (according to them, chalilah!) our Jewish heritage, Great-Grandma Gaydos' kapoesque behavior, that Jack Feldman and so many of the rest of us are sick because we and our ancestors did not eat kashrut; to getting no family pictures (without figuratively twisting arms, anyway; and not getting any more since), no justice for Great-Grandma Czarnecki, and no good repute among many.

"Turn in your project using the 31 observations or as many as you can get." In other words; do what you can, but I'll still mark you off (She marked me off when I couldn't get other votes before.). So I try and I fail, thanks partly to a murderer and his like-dad-like-son progeny who have influence in the family, in the government (since Pop-Pop was not only an IRS Agent, but also a volunteer for the Ann Arundel County Courts), and otherwise.

I know why many of my family didn't vote on the project. "Oh; don't help her. She's only doing this for [whatever other reason besides a Stats project]."; "She'll use this and your information against you."; etc. I know how my family works; believe me-- I was more than just born into the family.

No comments: