The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

I Look At My Blogger Stats, and I Note and Report Anything That Needs To Be Reported

This Croatian thinks that I'm kidding. He's done the inappropriate, illegal, and immoral search twice; and I've thus alerted Google twice. On this blog, there'll be nothing inapproriate, illegal, and immoral. As I said, I won't specify what this idiot searched for due to its inapproriate, illegal, and immoral nature. I also won't give this idiot the attention that he may be looking for.

The point is that I do check my Blogger stats and note anything that needs to reported, and I report whatever needs to be reported. No inapproriate, illegal, and immoral activity will be perpetrated, encouraged, or enabled by me or on this blog.

No comments: