The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I Draw Lines In the Sand Or Build Fences When I Need To

I'm actually a pretty-forgiving, libertarian type of person. I'm more than willing to do everything from reason with people to letting those of them who are fools look like the fools that they are. I don't, for example, delete even slanderous, libellous, and other comments on YouTube-- I just mark them as spam comments and let people see them at their own premonition and behest (They know what "Marked as Spam" implies; and if they're curious to see it, that's their schtick.).

But I draw lines in the sand and build fences when I need to, and-- as with many in my family-- I draw the lines in the sand and build the fences for the involved parties' and others' own goods.

No comments: