The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

That Damned, Proselytizing Mormon, Frank....

He thinks that hating all of my YouTube videos, proselytizing and verbally abusing me in every singlew one of his comments, Anti Semitism, and any other intimidation and disingenuousness is going to get me to convert into Joseph Smith's Pseudo-Christian cult. He couldn't be more wrong. I am a Jewish Christian who is quite content in knowing Tanakh-Emet-- Torah, Nevi'im (none of whom were ever Mormon, by the way), Ketuvim (none of which ever included HaSefer Mormoni), and Hadashah.

By the way, I recommend John Kraukauer's "Under the Banner of Heaven". The Christian, Jewish or gentile, should not be afraid to read it-- even though Krakauer lumps in Christianity with Mormonism and vice versa. I had to read it once for a class, and I'm glad that I did.

No comments: