The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I Have No Problem Submitting Legitimately-Self-Hating, Israel-Threatening Jews To Masada2000.org...

Being talmidim of Meir Kahane, Masada2000.org often can and do go too far in who they consider Self-Hating, Israel-Threatening Jews-- and sometimes they don't go far enough (e.g., Jack Czarnecki. Excuse me, Masada2000.org; Jack Czarnecki refused to admit that he is Jewish when he was serving tax papers to Anti-Semitic Nixon, and thus refused to take a stand for the Jewish people. Then he later intended to rid of his Jewish Catholic mother, Mary M. Trudnak Czarnecki. Why don't I see "Czarnecki, John 'Jack' on Masada2000's infamous list).

That's why I submit only legitimate candidates. e.g.:

  1. PM David Cameron (who got himself de-facto submitted long before I entered the picture),
  2. Great-Grandma Gaydos (And if you think that betraying relatives during the Shoah and refusing to help them make aliyah is okay, you must have your head stuck in something.),
  3. Senator Barbara Mikulski. I've blogged about her being a Self-Hiding, Self-Despising Jew; and having come from families of Self-Hiding, Self-Despising Jews, I had to go through the schpiel to discover my actual heritage-- and I never would've dreamed in a million years that we are Jews. And I am sick of that there are many Self-Hiding, Self-Despising Jews; especially ones like Senator Barbara Mikulski who refuse to use their power and authority to be open about their Jewish heritage and take a stand for the Jewish people. By the way, most Poles do not have brown hair and brown eyes, which Senator Mikulski does. And she got lucky, too-- I had to get the brown eyes from my (as far as is known) gentile Spanish-Irish-American mom (My dad's family ended up being Olive- and fair-complexioned, non-brown-eyed Ashkenazic Jews; and we were lucky to retain the Olive complexion where we did-- go figure.).

No comments: