The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Monday, November 7, 2011

People Think That I'm Psycho Now, But Wait Until I'm Famous Or the Rapture Comes...

Then quite a bit, but not everything, that I've said will be proven to be true-- some more true than I even thought. What I say, I can back up with evidence-- even if it's circumstanial evidence. For example, until my aunt told me what happened re Great-Grandma Czarnecki, I had no reason to believe that Pop-Pop fully intended to rid of Great-Grandma and make her death in a hospital in which she didn't want to be as painful as possible. Until I saw the records on Yad Vashem, I didn't know that relatives writing to Great-Grandma Gaydos for money meant that they were asking for help to get out of Europe and make aliyah lest they'd be murdered-- which many of them were. Until I saw that Great-Great-Granddad Czarnecki's mother was a Danilowicz, I wasn't sure that we are Jewish.

How many more examples must I give? I'm not perfect, but I try not to say baseless and harmful things-- even if those things hurt. I don't like being the relative of a maternicidal son who was ungrateful to the very mother of whom he intended to get rid. I don't like being the great-granddaughter of, essentially, an American kapo. I didn't go out seeking these things to hurt anybody-- in fact, I didn't ever expect Great-Grandma Gaydos to be a kapo, for example. I'd always heard that she was a quiet, sweet, perhaps-even-a-little-oblivious woman.

And if what I say isn't proven but not disproven, either; at least when I'm famous or the Rapture comes, then my critics and detractors-- who intend me no good-- will shut their mouths because they won't have anything to say-- or at least the hutzpah to say it. I'll have more clout than them or I'll be gone by then-- and many of them will be left behind.

No comments: