The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Saturday, November 26, 2011

So Kislev 1, 5771 is Today, And...

Firstly, Nehemia Gordon saw HaChodesh l'Kislev b'Yerushalayim today; so November 26, 2011 marks Kislev 1, 5771. Secondly, I can start marking the Yom b'Ivri on my political cartoons if and once I pick them up again in the morning (I've been busy, depressed, etc. of late; and the last political cartoon that I did was before Thanksgiving.). Thirdly, I still have no new cell phone or enough votes on my Stats project, and I have other things to get and do besides my Stats project.

To the compassionless (including the compassionless disabled people) who tell me to take my lemons and make them into lemonade; you have no idea of what having Diplegic Spastia Cerebral Palsy with OCD/Anxiety/Depression/possible Aspberger's, a house with a divorced-and-working mom and much of a meshuge mispoche on my unsupportive and estranged dad's side, and a whole bunch of other thorns in the flesh and hardships in life to deal with is like.

Even sexual abuse victims get some sympathy and compassion-- even jail and prison inmates hate sexual criminals. Me, I walk well enough for everybody; I talk well enough for everybody, and I seem to deal with enough well enough for everybody; so I walk and talk alone-- or mostly alone, even among friends and family. I'm not piteous or in need of compassion enough for them to help me with what I have on my plate.

Chalilah that they should touch the Jew with Cerebral Palsy, crazy Crypto-Jewish grandparents, and a whole host of other matters and people to deal with. Chalilah for some of them that they should deal with a Messianic Jew.

So I walk alone-- and sometimes or even often worse than rejected by G-d and man alike.

No comments: