The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

You Can Like A Person's Product Without Liking Them...

For example; I like Craig Rivera's reporting on "Geraldo at Large", but I do not like the man. For one, he is unbelievably liberal: even on his own Facebook page, he likes such shows as "The Daily Show" and the whole of OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network). For two, he supported Barack Obama in 2008 (Don't believe me? Look it up yourself.). For three, is not friends with his own children on Facebook; and we were actually friends on Facebook for a while, but he defriended me (and I maintain my claim that we're-- however distantly related-- related until I die or get Raptured. I didn't even bring up that he and Geraldo look too strikingly like Dad and Uncle Gary-- Michelle did. Besides, we're all Jewish and from the same area-- and there was an Abe Friedman in Suwalki who posted on Ancestry.com; so we're distantly related, Craig-- get used to it. And as I said, I don't care for money just because I'm a relative. Besides, I'm so used crazy relatives; that if and when I a connection to Craig Rivera, I might laugh-- I have plenty of meshugene mispoche who aren't talking to me and others.).

As for Matt and Marcela "Mia" J. Danilowicz, I'm still boycotting and encouraging the boycotting of their products-- no matter how much I like or I'd like their products-- because they're known and confirmed family members who need to be taught that you don't get away withreating and abusing family members in any way, shape, or form.

By the way, the they-look-alike point was first made in "The Fam'ly and Parodies" album. I was joking about two uncles with cigars, and...

Not my fault that a joke about two uncles who do smoke turned into the fact that Geraldo and Craig all too look like...
And this was taken on July 22, 1989. The "Life" photo above was taken on or around April 18, 1994-- same time period, 5-year-difference.


And the baby (now 17-year-old Austin Rivera) looks like my cousin Scott (who is a year and some months younger) when he was a baby (and I sadly do not have a baby picture of Scott, although I remember what he looked like-- I was about to be six when he was born).

And distant cousins can and do often look alike-- so there you go (and Mia might always hate how she looks like Aunt Mary and Kayla, by the way, since I mentioned it; but I don't care if she likes my observations or not).

No comments: