The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Friday, November 25, 2011

I Know That Shabbat's Today & That I'm Not To Hold A Grudge, But...

Since "Marcela" is trending on Twitter, I'm going to take the opportunity to remind everybody why my cousin Marcela J. "Mia" Danilowicz needs to be boycotted. By the way I didn't even write that Pop-Pop is a murderer when I mentioned him as being related to us; and as I've said, all I did was say that he was an IRS Agent who served tax papers to Nixon (which is true) and that Marcela's our cousin and a fashion designer (which is true).

I forgive and don't begrudge, but I don't pretend that the incident never happened or make the incident a repressed memory or memory to be wiped out of my memory bank. Besides, those posts promoted Mia and said that we're also not related to that Anti Semite Stefan Czarniecki-- and I'm a "fucking psycho"?

I'm not supporting or promoting anyone-- especially any family member-- who treats me and others like crap, and who threatens frivolous and unnecessary legal action against someone. By the way, using a lawyer as a threat is not cool-- our legal system is clogged up enough and has real problems to deal with.

January 6, 2010
How Are We Related?
My understanding (given your last name) is that we're related through my great-granddad Czarn(i)ecki's paternal grandmother, Katarzyna Danilowicza Czarniecka. But I'm wondering how we're specifically related through her or her family line. In other words, are we both descended from her (meaning we'd be x-degree cousins or x-times-removed cousins, like 4th or 4-times-removed cousins) or descended from her dad or granddad (meaning we'd be like 5th or five-times-removed cousins)?
I understand that you've seen that I'm looking for Danilowicz, Czarniecki, et. al. relatives (which is why you added me as a friend?); and I'm just trying to (if you will) connect the dots, and I honestly thought that my chances of connecting with a Danilowicz, or Czarniecki, or other cousin who's from or even still over in Poland were probably little to none (especially at this point).
By the way, correct me if any of my understanding is wrong and/or totally missing the mark. Thanks.
Nicole Czarnecki

November 7Sent from Mobile
Marcela J. Danilowicz

Hi you need to delete my name from all of the posts you made on urban dictionary, I cannot have anything like that on the Internet because of work, please do it now or I will contact urban dictionary and my lawyer.

November 7
Nicole Czarnecki

There's no way that I can delete those posts-- I tried to, but I can't. I, with all due respect, see no reason to contact your lawyer. However, I can see reasons for you to contact Urban Dictionary.

Thank you for letting me know about the consequences of the posts ahead of time before any adverse action was taken.

November 7
Marcela J. Danilowicz

Why did you write these posts. You are fucking psycho.

November 7
Nicole Czarnecki

If you feel that way, then you shouldn't have added me as a friend or acknowledged me as a relative in the first. Also, everything that I wrote is true to the best of my knowledge.




No comments: