The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Why I'm Not Running From Chapelgate Presbyterian Church, Even Though...

The pastor hates me. He's a real Anti Semite and hates that I confronted him over calling the Ark of the Covenant "a holy piece of furniture" and that I once mentioned on Facebook that Togarmah (Armenia) is mentioned in Ezekiel 38. But I didn't ask ol' Mike Khandjian whether a disabled, mixed-blooded Jew is welcome to Chapelgate or not. Meanwhile, I take that apology for confronting him back. The Ark of the Covenant is no piece of furniture.

I also didn't ask the rest of the congregation whether a disabled, mixed-blooded Jew and child of divorce with an abusive and estranged dad could stay. I was already forced to run when I was in elementary school from Christ Episcopal Church in Columbia, Maryland over a whole bunch of issues that I later found out about, though I knew that the former interim pastor Peter was homosexual and actively homosexual. I'm not running from another church.

And I'm a coward for caving in to some family pressure by saying Kaddish and not talking about Dad, Pop-Pop, etc.. I'm not caving in on Chapelgate Presbyterian Church.

No comments: