The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I Know That People Care, But It's Still A Long Battle...

And anyway, I was finally able to give the "Director" of "Caring" Ministries the rebuke that she deserves:





-----Original Message-----
From: Nickidewbear
To: cdallwig
Sent: Wed, Dec 21, 2011 9:31 am
Subject: Re: Ride to Chapelgate


And you were supposed to call me, but you never did. What happened to your being the Caring Coordinator and reaching out to church members?

...
Nicole, 


I understand that you have been inquiring about getting a ride to Chapelgate?  Please call me to let me know what your need is and we can discuss.....I would appreciate it if you would refrain from posting my name on facebook posts without trying to contact me first.  You have my e-mail and phone number available to you as well as anyone else would......

T hanks. 








Cathy Dallwig
Director of Caring Ministries
Chapelgate Church 
410-442-5800, ext 128

*Office Hours, 9-3  Mon - Thurs





=

I don't think that after this, she'll hypocritically leave me off of the "Practical Needs List- CPC", which she did. What a hypocrite she can be! Keep bugging her and tell her with me that I mean that she's supposed to live up to her job title and at least put me on the "Practical Needs List- CPC". Let me give you the example that I mean from this morning:



In a message dated 12/21/2011 12:31:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, cdallwig@chapelgate.org writes:

Practical Needs List - CPC

CPC Member Announcements at Chapelgate Presbyterian Church
Message from: Cathy Dallwig
Hi all,

Listed below are a couple of needs that I have become aware of in our congregation. Please contact the person with the need directly, if you are able to help.

1.[Censored] is looking for ...

2. [Censored] is recovering from...
3.[Censored] is in immediate need of....
Thank you.

Cathy Dallwig
Director of Caring Ministries
410-442-5800, ext 128
cdallwig@chapelgate.org

Let me give you a hint: I'm not one of the three people on that list. And pray for all those people, by the way. One did get their needs provided for, by the way. Now also pray that this disabled Jew with a divorced parents and meshuga mishpacha on both sides does, and keep bugging Cathy Dallwig so that she can't kick out this outcast like she'd like to; and you and I both know that she doesn't want to deal with me.

But if I get the need to get a consistent ride to church, I can at least have some of my problems (also including the OCD/Anxiety/Depression, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, and ADD) helped to be managed by G-d. And Cathy Dallwig can't say a darn if G-d does provide because saying something against G-d's will would be very stupid.

3 comments:

Frederick M. Avolio said...

It is not the director of caring's job. It is mine, as an elder in the church. A family member of mine quickly found a ride for Nicole with a very nice young couple living very near Nicole's. She refused. I'm sorry she refused their hospitality.

Frederick M. Avolio said...

And... what you did is not a rebuke. It is a rant.

I'm unclear where you find that it is your role to publicly rage against someone who has only cared for you. What you are called to do, is to encourage and admonish in love and humility, both of which seem to be missing,

Nickidewbear said...

En responsia, as I wrote in an e-mail:

On Dec 21, 2011, at 8:39 PM, Nicole C. wrote:

> Mr. Avolio,
> I stand by everything that I said. And you as I well know that I had asked Mom
to drive me to Chapelgate several times, and posted a comment on your wall about
it; and (with all d as I look back), all I get is an offer from Christine to
contact one of her friends who lives about five minutes away from me but who I
don't know-- awkward!
>
> Also, where was the church when Pastor Khandijian dropped that snide "holy
piece of furniture" comment? I assure you that were I not a believing Jew, that
comment would turn me off from Jesus! And that I was the only one who said
anything about when Pastor Khandijian called the Ark of the Covenant as he
called the Ark scarily reflects the Anti Semitism in the church. And where was
the church when I was going through when I was going through? How caring!
(Right!)
>
> This has been building up for a long time, and I've had the building up long
enough!
>

The family never offered, and I have not slandered anybody. I have been patient long enough!