The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Monday, December 19, 2011

I've Blogged About This Before, But...

At this point, 198 YouTube subscribers and YouTube "Friends" in the 200s, 237 Twitter followers, and only 44 "Likes" on my Facebook page; and little to no interaction on either Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, or other sites-- which, as I said, reflects (reflects!) my offline life. And I try to be humble and not even "Like" my own page until I get 70 other "Likes"... and people wonder why I get depressed.

I'm not asking for everyone to agree with me on everything, coddle me, etc.. But come on: what am I missing to not get 26 more people out of more than 198 and/or 237 other people? I must be doing something royally wrong-- all I get is little to no support, and backlash from a variety of people or Moron proselytization from an "Anonymous" Mormon named Frank  most of the time.

I'm no mathematician or marketer, but something's got to give when I can reach only even less than 70 other people out of more than... (198 + 237)... 435 people. Any suggestions (not from Frank and my other haters) on what I'm doing wrong?

No comments: