The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Repost: Getting My Old Facebook Page Restored, And I Don't Think That There's Just a Bug...


SATURDAY, DECEMBER 24, 2011

Getting My Old Facebook Page Restored, And I Don't Think That There's Just a Bug...

If you could help get "Nicole Czarnecki (aka, "Nickidewbear")" at http://www.facebook.com/nicoleczarneckiakanickidewbear restored, I'd appreciate it. You were able to bug certain people at Chapelgate (who are a major part of why I never want to talk about or go to Chapelgate again) when I needed help and reaching out to (which they certainly did not give, and in fact gave me quite the opposite of-- in other words, negative and unhelpful outreach, to generously say the least). I know that you can certainly rally for Facebook to restore http://www.facebook.com/nicoleczarneckiakanickidewbear, as I myself am trying to do. I have already sent them three e-mails generously explaining that there may be a bug involved; but I think that those certain people unjustly and unfairly reported that page. My only vindication concerning them, meanwhile, is that G-d is just and will rebuke them in time.

So, if you follow and befriend me on YouTubeFacebook (with the new, backup page at present), and Twitterplease do what you did during my time of need when I still affiliated with a certain church and kindly bug Facebook in the same way. Thank you, and Merry Christmas, L'Hanukkah Tovah v'Shabbat Shalom, and Happy New Year.

No comments: