The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Monday, December 12, 2011

I Just Ordered A Free Book, And...

I have a free book to give away in a few days or so for any fellow Jew who's more curious about Jesus. If you

want the book, e-mail me. If you decide to keep the book and even later utilize it for your own purposes, keep

it. If not, give the book to a loved one or loved one's loved one, or an acquaintance or whoever else is Jewish

and is curious about Jesus (Yeshua). 





The book is not intended to be returned; so as I said, give the book to a loved one or loved one's loved one, or

an acquaintance or whoever else is Jewish
 and is curious about Yeshua if you don't intended to keep it. The

book is not meant for gentiles-- they can go to church, or to the public library, or to more gentile-demographic

places to find books about Yeshua for gentiles.

No comments: