The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

I Will Never Talk About Chapelgate Presbyterian Church After This Again...

I have blogged all too copiously and extensively about Chapelgate. I have made my point unequivocally clear. I will never talk about Chapelgate again and do not want anyone here to talk about it unless you absolutely must-- which I assure that you probably musn't. If you'd had a bad experience with Chapelgate, however, feel free to share your experience on your own volition-- I will not pursue anyone to share anything and will also not publish anything that anyone does not want me to share.


As with Notre Dame, I once loved Chapelgate, was once a member of its community, and was very stunned to learn that it defines its own motto differently than I thought that its motto meant. Even though I now rank Notre Dame and Chapelgate as similar and a harbor a dislike for them in general, I still have to love and pray for them; and I certainly do not dislike or expect everyone there to hold themselves to account-- not everyone there has wronged me and my family, and anyone else. I can tell you that others besides me were wronged both at Notre Dame and Chapelgate, by the way; which is all I will further say besides that I draw parallels between Notre Dame and Chapelgate for good reasons.


I stand by everything which I have said about both Notre Dame and Chapelgate, even if I could've been more patient and civil in my tone. I mean only to be honest about both, especially Chapelgate at this time. An honest person is obviously about those about those who he or she loves, for good or bad. "Open rebuke is better [t]han love carefully concealed. Faithful are the wounds of a friend, [b]ut the kisses of an enemy are deceitful." (Proverbs 27:5-6) 


But as I stated, I will never talk about Chapelgate Presbyterian Church after this again. Even if I lose friends over what I have said and over not talking about Chapelgate anymore, so be that "[t]he poor man is hated even by his own neighbor, [b]ut the rich has many friends." (Proverbs 14:20).

No comments: