The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I Can Only Bear So Much For So Long, And Am Extremely Patient Considering...


Isaiah 42:13-15

New King James Version (NKJV)
13 The LORD shall go forth like a mighty man;
      He shall stir up His zeal like a man of war.
      He shall cry out, yes, shout aloud;
      He shall prevail against His enemies.

Promise of the LORD’s Help
    14 “ I have held My peace a long time,
      I have been still and restrained Myself.
      Now I will cry like a woman in labor,
      I will pant and gasp at once.
       15 I will lay waste the mountains and hills,
      And dry up all their vegetation;
      I will make the rivers coastlands,
      And I will dry up the pools. 

Since the L-rd will get impatient, how much more a human? "‘The LORD is longsuffering and abundant in mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression; but He by no means clears the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generation.’" (Numbers 14:18) Humans aren't like this, and I'm not the most-patient person in the world; and I can only take so much.

For example, at Notre Dame: I talked to Dr. Weiss, Dr. Berry, et. al. before telling Dr. Weiss "I'm tired of your Anti Semitism". I long had to hear how the Exodus was merely "an ancient peasant rebellion" according to Dr. Lyle Weiss, STD (who is no such position to be a Sacrae Theologiae doctor). I had to hear how the prophets may've been possibly inspired by the devil when a girl asked if that the prophets may have been so inspired was possible. And when my mom came in, I had her stay out of it until that awful conference with Dr. Franklin, Sister Sharon Kanis, and hoodwinking Melissa Lees (who made herself seem like she was against Drs. Weiss and Berry, and the whole RST Department, were teaching).

Also re Chapelgate: the only thing that I regret is ever apologizing to Mike Khandjian when he called the Ark of the Covenant "a holy piece of furniture" and I apologized for confronting him. Never will I apologize for confronting someone when they call what held the Ten Commandments and the Mercy Seat "a holy piece of furniture" again. And Cathy Dallwig (as far as I know) was in church that day. Where was the Caring Coordinator when Jewish members had to face an Anti-Semitic attack from the pastor? How caring is to say to Jews, in other words, "Your Ark of the Covenant was nothing more than a piece of furniture"?

And then the ride thing, of course. Imagine that I not to come to church for so long because I committed suicide or died of a disability-related accident? Can the dead reach out and ask for help? A Caring Coordinator or Director of Caring is supposed to notice when a member doesn't show up for a while, care that the member's not showing up, reach out to the member, and say, "Hey; you haven't shown up to church for a while. Is everything okay?"

I am more than patient; I just don't tolerate b***s***. 

No comments: