The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Saturday, December 17, 2011

B'HaNefesh L'Hanukkah... Lo! Is "The Jewish Journal" Going El She'ol?

Here's a parsha from the "Jewish Perspectives On the New Testament" comments:


OK, though I KNOW I am wasting my time responding to egomaniacs like Ben Plonie I will respond:
1) Because Plonie is not alone and most Jews in their over-zealous concern for “Jewish unity” speak in “we” and “us” terms constantly. Thereby arrogantly taking it upon themselves to speak for “me”.
2) I would not trust you ugly, 4-eyed, bald-headed, obese or scrawny, physically and morally wretched creatures to give me the time of day. You will NEVER speak for me.
3) The physical ugliness of so many Orthodox Jews (and other peoples) is a reflection of their inner ugliness, I have concluded. I know it is harsh and politically incorrect to judge a book by its cover, however I don’t do politically correct unless it is correct.
4) Even if Plonie was joking or half-joking in his previous reply to me, I know and believe that “much truth is said in jest.” I assume he means what he said, but like a coward, which many Jews consider brilliance, he can always say, ‘I was only joking.’ Hence try to make me feel inferior/stupid and as usual add more to the already over-inflated egos of too many Jews.
Comment by theleviteline.com on 12/17/11 at 2:53 pm

Now I’ll waste more of my time on this Sabbath (and typing in cyberspace is not a violation of Shabbat, because I decide the limits, not the ugly Orthodox rabbis or their brain-washed bully followers), replying to Ben Plonie:
Plonie said, “It is my authoritative ruling in your favor that you are indeed no longer a Jew.” I believe I already made that decision, independent of you (whether that you is singular or plural).
Plonie also says, “There is no coercion in Judaism…” While Plonie and most (Ashke)nazi Jews will not comprehend this, my Jewishness was ethnic as well as religious. As far as Judaism or Christianity/paganism or any other brain-washing and brain-washed cult/religion, that is definitely OUT. However my ethnicity as a Jew (and I reiterate that the many like Plonie who think because their ancestors lived in Poland for centuries or now live in America, makes them Poles, like other Poles, or Americans like everyone else; there are/were gas chambers for such willfully ignorant morons.) I now consider myself a Hebrew and a Levite (hence my tag as theleviteline.com) and neither a Jew by religion (or any other religion) nor exclusively part of the Judean nation. A nation which now calls itself Israel without any cognizance or even interest in comprehending the actual meaning of the word and person Israel. Again, completely inexcusable. To read the Torah (5 written books of Moses) and the prophets and not even question, never mind answer and comprehend who Israel is, is again completely inexcusable. God damn you for this and I believe He has and will continue to do so. I hope He does, you deserve it. Your life may be a big joke, mine is not.
As for my organization, I have two board members, both non-Jews, because you are all too brain-washed and brain-dead to have a clue, as usual, of your own needs, or of God’s plan. Again INEXCUSABLE! I also have people signing up on line along with a growing email list. I also have visitors from all over the world everyday!! I’m quite certain nothing I could ever do would impress the likes of you. However, I do not respect you ugly 4-eyed, blue-eyed, obese, scrawny, bald-headed, physically and mentally diseased people enough to seek your approval. I can just look and say, Uh Uh. No thanks!
Finally, because you cannot grasp the meaning of my words, you should suppress your arrogance and ignorance by blaming me. It is your lack of depth of comprehension that is the problem.
I hope you won’t respond Plonie, but of course you have the right to do so.
For all the polite cowards who think I’m being disrespectful there is good reason for this. I do not respect such people, nor the religions that produce them.
Comment by theleviteline.com on 12/17/11 at 3:24 pm

To theleviteline guy,
you wrote that you were writing to Plonie but went on to attack “While Plonie and most (Ashke)nazi Jews will not comprehend this..” Yes, we do. We know Judaism is but one branch on the tree of the Jewish people. We understand that it can be a religion, culture, civilization, an ethnic identity and entre in to a nation. But I am certain many of us understand when someone defines himself outside the group - a very large and diverse group - they are, as you said, no longer Jewish. That is fine. It happens everyday. There is no problem with that. There is a problem when you burst into a Jewish Newspaper blog and dam people because you disagree with them OR they do not care to follow you. If this hurts your feelings or bothers you.. as my late father use to say to people who did not follow his jokes, fuck you.
Comment by Phillip Cohen on 12/17/11 at 3:55 pm 



No comments: