The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I'm Pretty Confident That the Old Page Isn't Being Just Buggy...

I know by now that the page, if not just being buggy, was reported unfairly and unjustly by certain people who couldn't handle being called to account to do their jobs, and reported the accounting as bullying. If you want more details, read this post. As I asked before:


If you could help get "Nicole Czarnecki (aka, "Nickidewbear")" at http://www.facebook.com/nicoleczarneckiakanickidewbear restored, I'd appreciate it. You were able to bug certain people... when I needed help and reaching out to... I know that you can certainly rally for Facebook to restore http://www.facebook.com/nicoleczarneckiakanickidewbear, as I myself am trying to do...


So, if you follow and befriend me on YouTubeFacebook (with the new, backup page at present), and Twitterplease do what you did during my time of need... and kindly bug Facebook in the same way. Thank you, and Merry Christmas, L'Hanukkah Tovah v'Shabbat Shalom, and Happy New Year.

No comments: