The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Saturday, December 24, 2011

As I've Stated Before, I've Learned That People Want Honesty & Exposes...

People don't want (as my mom puts it) "sweetness and light"; or if they do, they're not the kind of people who are seeking the world and those in it for what they are. People who are seeking the reality of the world and those in it liked when I was talking about myself and my imperfections, my family for good and bad, and anyone and anything else for good and bad.

People might say that they don't (as Geraldo Rivera's now-ex mother in law once put what Geraldo was exposing back then) the "seamy" side of life; but I'm not even into, say, "Men In Lace Panties, and The Women Who Love Them." I'm into exposing the murderer and Self-Hating Jew that John "Jack" Czarnecki is (and I'm still waiting for the DOJ or Luzerne County DA to get back to me, because second-degree murder with murder-malice intent is a serious crime-- no matter who's afraid of how Jack Czarnecki might retaliate for trying to get him prosecuted)-- and Jack Czarnecki's my paternal granddad (albeit estranged)! And as I've said before, man b'Gei Hinnom was Jack Czarnecki doing murdering his good, Jewish-Evangelical Catholic mother, anyway?

Given that I'm into confronting the self-made misfits and should-be pariahs in my own family (though I'm not popular in a lot of the circles of my family because of that), I'm into confronting others (I'm telling you that to revisit that Chapelgate incident is tempting-- see, I just exposed myself again! I fall into temptation, and yet I said that I never wanted to talk about or go to Chapelgate again!). And I exposed myself (besides admitting to being tempted re the Chapelgate incident) recently!

As I said, while not everybody wants honesty; a lot of people want honesty and exposes from the levels of self honesty and exposure, to confronting and holding the world and those in it accountable for who and what they are! 

No comments: