The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Saturday, October 8, 2011

So I Did A Head-Pounding But Worth-It Thing....

I reinitiated the investigation into Great-Grandma's death, this time correcting details which I had written before and adding information when rewriting the Attorney General's office. My heart is pounding, head aching, etc. and I had to pee; aval "Tzedek, tzedek tirdof". So what if Mom and Aunt Mary find out? I firmly believe that Mary M. Trudnak Czarnecki would not have gone to the hospital and gotten her leg amputated without knowing that someone was going to fight for her and to pursue justice against Jack Czarnecki someday. 

2 comments:

SJ said...

Shmarya hates messianic jews.

Nickidewbear said...

SJ, firstly, you posted on the wrong entry. Secondly, even if or though Shmarya hates Messianic Jews; that the two IDF soldiers are Yehudiyot doesn't change. Just like with Great-Grandma Czarnecki: her mom was a Jewish Monka (born in Laszpe Ninze, Poland) and Catholic, which didn't change that Great-Grandms was matrilineally Jewish.