The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

I Stand By What Truth I Say, And I Keep Seeking Truth: I'm Human, But I Try To Be Honest. For Example...

As sad as to say the following is, I have to say that the only thing standing between confirmation of truth and many more truths is that Dad and his parents either are still alive (and the sad part is, is that they may have to meet their Maker before anything will come out, which may be 10-20 more years) or are still remorselessly unrepentant (That they were at least feeling guilt even if stubborn and holding back apologies!).

I figured out that Pop-Pop is a murderer and despised his good, Jewish mother for revealing many of the family secrets. My aunt and others just knew that Pop-Pop is a creep. Never did they think of murder-malice theory; or if they did, they didn't say anything about it (as far as I know) until I spoke up and put the facts together.

Being unprosecuted and persecuting those who'd like to see you prosecuted doesn't change the facts. Read that clearly, Dad and Pop-Pop!

No comments: