The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

More Lies From Skylar Curtis

Her blog entry "Too Funny Not To Post" is full of more lies. e.g.:


  • Apparently I've got some chutzpah! My first YouTube attack. I guess I should feel honored. Also, you should know that my "gentile blood" qualifies me as a mudblood. Don't tell Delores!

I don't get what my status has to do with anything, but I never understood trolling and personal attacks in the first place. Feel free to report it to YouTube as cyberbullying, as it most certainly is for calling me "vile" and a "mudblood."

I never called her a mudblood. As a mixed-blooded Jew or "mamzerah"; I avoid calling anyone anything like that. I'm also against Jewish Supremacism.

  • Since the author doesn't seem to understand the point of my post, it's this: new Jews and new soon-to-be Jews, don't be misled by this horse manure. Seek out reliable sources, and don't take halachic advice from someone without knowing where it comes from. 
I understood; that's why I responded. As I said, who is she-- a gentile-- to be telling fellow Jews not to investigate Messianic Judaism (Christianity), of which both Jews and gentiles are a part?

  • That includes me, and that's why I'm very clear that I am no halachic source. And "Hebrew Christians" who are trying to convert orthodox? You're the ones who are causing today's orthodox conversion process to be hellish. Sincere Jewish neshamas who actually want to affiliate with the Jewish people are pushed and pushed and pushed away because "Hebrew Christians" hide their motives and lie to rabbis in order to secure conversions, and you know, make aliyah to Israel.
This whole paragraph is disingenuous and hutzpah laced on her part. For example, long before Messianic Jews got involved, the P'rushim "ravim" were making conversion to be straight from Gei Hinnom instead of allowing conversion as it had been during HaYamim Rut v'Na'omi.

No comments: