The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Maybe I Just Ought To Quit Trying To Engage People & Share Any of My Views, or Should I?

And in case anyone's wondering, suicide has been thought of from time to time; but the consequences of a suicide attempt could be dire: e.g., What if I would survive said suicide attempt with consequences of survival making me or others wish that I were dead? What if I end up in Sheppard Pratt again?

And I don't write, make YouTube videos, etc. just for myself; or what would be the point of me even leaving up comments which I mark as spam instead of remove? I mean, as I said, I even leave removable comments up for others to see at their own behest.

If nothing else works, there's either the hope of the Rapture or that I successfully die like Great-Granddad, Great-Great-Great-Granddad Foczko, Great-Great-Granduncles Andras "Alexander" and "Frank, Sr." Foczko. But as I said, the consequences of a suicide attempt could be dire. So, I'm stuck-- stuck alive on this Earth (b'olam haba) feeling hopeless and lonely.

No comments: