The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Friday, October 21, 2011

Several Reasons Why I'm An Introvert-- Not Anti Social, By the Way

  1. The fighting-- for example, my mom and my extrovert sister were fighting as my sister was finalizing plans for tonight (She's going to a friend's birthday party.). There's too much fighting with self and others-- the conflict with others such as Mom and Michelle fighting, the conflict with self such as trying to figure out what to wear, how to style hair, etc.
  2. My disability-- Brian Ferrick knows what I'm talking about, and he's an example of (for a lack of a term, and excuse my incivilty) a so-to-speak "weasel". He damned well knows that he didn't invite me to that one event because he didn't want to make accomdations for me-- and he's a weasel especially for trying to make excuses for it and not apologizing. Besides, especially because of the Brian Ferricks in and of this world, to do what everyone else is doing-- i.e., dancing-- is both physically and socially hard; and in terms of the social aspect, you're a saint or a liar if you say otherwise: how many of you would honestly dance with the girl with Cerebral Palsy, or chat with the girl with Spina Bifida?
  3. The fallout from all that I've had to deal with besides my disability.
  4. The fact that I'm a Jewish Christian, conservative-but-Non-Far-Right Republican. Most of my peers are either Far Right or Far Left, Drudge or ABC/CNN/CBS/(MS)NBC/BBC, Rush Limbaugh or "The Daily Show" and "The Colbert Report", and otherwise-polarized people. I don't look forward to being perceived as the "fundamentalist" and "right wing" (in a derogatory way) or "libtard" and "Christian and Republican In Name Only" guest at the party.
  5. My family gatherings are enough, and my family exemplifies the aforementioned and following reasons well.
  6. Much of the food-- I'm a kosher foodie. If you offer pork and sauerkraut, I may take it; but I would prefer that you offer all kosher and organic food without artificial sweeteners, hydrogenated oils, etc..
  7. The noise and music-- I'm not interested in Slipknot, the more-recent stuff from Toby Keith, etc.
  8. The uselessness of being social when all I enjoy at parties is the food, picture and video recording, and a few other things, anyway; and that sense of loneliness.

No comments: