The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I Think That The Family's (Still) Shocked That We're Jewish Or That I Found Out

The idea sure scared Grandma. As I've said, let's be fair-- he mother was that koferah Mary Rusnak Gaydos. How you can believe in Jesus and follow FDR's Anti-Semitic, isolationist policy and not help relatives who wouldn't reach out to your "meshumadah" side otherwise is beyond me-- at least in some ways. Not that Janet Rozzi minds defending (in her eyes) dear old "Grandma", by the way-- what a shame that a Levit (Levite; i.e., "Levan") and Yisakharit (Issacharite; "Dov", "Bear" instead of "Donkey" ) refuses to know better; which goes for the Lavin-McMahons as well (I believe that Ally Shumack is one of them somehow; and if not, either way, she got mad.). I can tell by who un- or de-friends me on Facebook, by the way (I'll name more names if I have to. My family is not above reproach.).

As for Pop-Pop... and I don't know if he (or Grandma) knows our tribal origins; but they're sure not helping. The one clue might be Danilowicz; but that could simply be "ben Dani'el". Meanwhile, Michelle can do the gesture l'yad shel habrakha shel koheinim pretty well (She learned and picked it up from a kohein named Craig Zolotrow.).

By the way, I wanted the DNA tests from Dad, Pop-Pop, et. al. to check for kohein v'Levi DNA markers. I know that Dad is my dad, and that my murderous granddad is my granddad; and the only reason that I can stand being related to them is because I'm Jewish through them-- and as I said, what was Pop-Pop doing murdering his Jewish mother?

No comments: