The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I Still Can't Dates Right (I Was Never Good At Math)

For one, I'm working on a novel which should actually be finished by later today (October 6, not 5th; meaning that's now... I still can't get it... Tishri.... let's see... 29/1, 30/2, 1/3... 6/8. So, Tishri 8th and thus 'Erev Lifnei 'Erev Shabbat. I'm still working on learning Ivrit, by the way. Anyway...).

When calculating the dates (since the novel is Great-Grandma Czarnecki's story up to Pop-Pop's murder of her with just names, etc. from my imagination or rendered fictiously with a few exceptions), I originally meant to set dates up by 32 years. Because of a calculating mistake, I had to change the starting date from September 26, 1881 (Pop-Pop Allen's and Great-Great-Granduncle Frank Fosko Sr.'s birthday; and Great-Grandma's "new" birthday, to symbolically unite both sets of great-grandparents and for convenience). I had to set everything up by 22 years instead, and change the starting date to 1891.

By the way, "finished by later today" means by the end of Tishri 8th. And rest in shalom, Steve Jobs-- Apple lost its core.

No comments: