The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Friday, October 7, 2011

Anyone Who Wants a Disabled Dog To Die Can Go To Hell...

And being disabled myself yet also human, I have to at least sometimes condemn myself as well (and for hypocrisy at minimum). Yet I remember how I was able to rescue my then-non-disabled cat, Natasha (often called "Tashi" and "Tasha", and other variants-- and I did not rename her.). When Tashi was in her last days, I had to move her upstairs (she was in the basement before; and when she wasn't in the basement-- since she was an outdoor and furniture cat, and my mom had to manage that--, she was roaming around the house and outdoors). And I even built a handicapped-pets' ramp for her to get into her new, makeshift litterbox (She was very sick by then.).

No comments: