The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Toby Keith Sure Isn't "Country As Conbread" or "Good As He Once Was" Anymore...

I wonder how the '90s- Early '00s Toby would feel about the Late '00s-Present Toby Keith, by the way. Would he like him? Or would he just be the closeted him-- that is, the "old" Toby Keith hiding the "new", disingenous Toby Keith. I remember even watching on CMT that Toby explicity promised G-d that if he didn't get ito the music business by the time that he was 30, he would quit trying. Is what Toby has become a result of breaking that promise at 32 years of age?

The "new" Toby Keith is even... more drunk than ever? He also was very classess to his wife, Tricia, recently:

"Although Keith's daughter immediately loved the idea of using the insult as the album's title, Keith's wife wasn't so keen. He adds, "My wife freaked out. She was mad at the girl because she is a well-known person in our community. I view that kind of stuff as funny. I take that stuff in stride and my daughter is the same way. My wife is a little more particular. She said, 'You're not going to (name the album that).' She thought I was joking. And then I brought one home and laid it on the countertop!""

What a jerk to Tricia! And for example:

""She said [her daughter] should quit running with [my daughter]," said Keith, "because, she said, 'They're nothing but white trash with money, anyway.' My wife is very classy, and when she heard this she was mad -- I mean MAD. She said, 'I'll deal with the mother.' "
When they told Keith about the insult, however, he didn't show the outrage they expected.
"I started laughing," he says. "I said, 'Why are you offended? That's all I've ever been. If you think I'm white trash with money, well, I'm proud of it and I'll take it all the way to the bank. To prove it, that sounds like a great album title to me.' ""

Toby Keith's a Class-A jerk! On one hand, he praises Tricia for being classy; then on the other hand, he rubs Tricia's class right in her face. Also:

"Still, he says, his wife has to nag him to get a haircut, he drives a pickup truck and hangs proudly to his self-described "white trash" origins. A part of that, it seems, is his overflowing confidence."

Really, Toby; Tricia cares about you, and you're rich enough to get a haircut. Even I'm growing my hair long, but I keep my split ends trimmed. Besides, what's this where you're with Tricia (unless she's a body double or my eye's playing tricks) versus this? Not a real good example for Stelen, is it? The former is a much-better example-- and more respectful to his mother.

No comments: