The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Monday, October 24, 2011

I Could Kill Myself, But...

  1. I already discussed that an attempt to do so could result in survival of the attempt, and not for the better.
  2. There's still the possibility of the Rapture any day now (Quite literally.).
  3. There must be some way that I can have my cake and eat it too. David and Solomon and others have.... Oh, but I forgot... they were David and Solomon.
  4. Jeremiah, etc. went through a lot, too... Oh, but I forgot... they were Jeremiah, etc. and were ultimately greater than I'll ever be. Most of them in't have disabilities, divorced parents (even if they had parents who hated them, gave them up, etc.), etc. either... and when they had to go through things, they had G-d in a special way and ultimately got to have cake that they could eat, too.
So, only the top two reasons (besides the Fifth Commandment) stand... so far.

No comments: