The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Monday, October 10, 2011

Great-Grandma Czarnecki Would've Been 99 in 2012...

And while she maybe died at a good time to go to Heaven, anyway (Look at where this country's gone since 2007 up to 2008!); she was still murdered. That she was going to die, anyway, doesn't change that. Pop-Pop fully intended to get rid of her re the Social Security Fraud. And I said Southeast (when I should've said East South or just E South) Street, but my intent was the same: to give Great-Grandma the birthday or (I suppose) the yahrzeit or yizkor present for which she has long awaited. As I said, "I firmly believe that Mary M. Trudnak Czarnecki would not have gone to the hospital and gotten her leg amputated without knowing that someone was going to fight for her and to pursue justice against Jack Czarnecki someday."

I admit that I'm human and afraid of what happens if Mom and Aunt Mary do find out; but at the same time, even five years or five-plus years later-- be it July 28, 1913 (for which the P'rushi date was Tamuz 23, 5673) or February 12, 2007 (for which the P'rushi date was Shevat 24, 5767), or even later depending on how long the case takes-- I'm going to follow the mitzvah "Tzedek, tzedek tirdof". Besides, if people can look down from Gan 'Eden, Great-Grandma Czarnecki is proud to know that her Jewish granddaughter is following the Jewish command of the Jewish Messiah whose commands she tried her best to follow for all of her 93 years b'ha'olam haza.

No comments: